Lively Lane is a welcoming, inclusive community. Traditional townhomes are available for households of many sizes; and, our select live-work units are a game changer for the innovative business-owner or industrious entrepreneur. Whatever your walk of life, there’s a place for you at Lively Lane. Click the following townhome links to view more details on each townhome style.
- The Clever Townhome
- 2 Bed | 1.5 Bath | 973 FT2
- Starting at $234,900
- The Classic Townhome
- 2 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 1,270 FT2
- Starting at $274,900
- The Complete Townhome
- 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 1,931 FT2
- Starting at $399,000
- The Innovative Live-Work
- Street-Level Work Space
- 2 Bed | 3 Bath | 2,026 FT2
- Coming Phase II
- The Industrious Live-Work
- Street-Level Work Space
- 3 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 2,730 FT2
- Starting at $599,000
Inside The Classic Townhome
Take a peek inside The Classic Townhome with the virtual 360-degree walk through below. Follow the orange circles to click through different areas in the townhome including the living and dining room, kitchen, upstairs hallway, and the master bedroom. Click and drag your mouse to view the interior at all angles.
All homes at Lively Lane are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified and come standard with the following additional features.
- Energy Star® GE Appliances
- Energy Star® Pella® Casement Windows
- High-Efficiency Daikin Air Conditioning
- Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat
- Fire Suppression Sprinklers
- Enhanced R-21 Exterior Insulation
- Foam R-38 Roof Deck Insulation
- Responsibly Sourced Hardwood Flooring
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Ground-floor Half Bathrooms
- Solid-core Interior Doors
- Soft-close Cabinets
- Low VOC Finishes
- Solar Roller Shades
- Vaulted Top Floor Ceilings
- Private, Fenced Rear Gardens1
- Custom-designed Storage/Bike Shed1
- Second-floor Balcony
- Steel Entry Herb Planter
- Hardwood Entry Door
- Double-lock Standing-Seam Metal Roof
- Dedicated EV-Ready Parking Space
Lock + Leave
Lively Lane is a condominium community with a professionally managed association2 that coordinates the services3 below on your behalf. Leverage the cost-saving power of collective services and eliminate the need to worry with your own home services.
- Common area landscaping and exterior pest control
- Trash, recycling, and composting service
- Property insurance4 for structural components and common elements
- Spectrum high-speed internet and 125+ channel cable TV5
- Managed Water, Sewer, and Electric Utilities
- Optional Community Solar Shares
- Interior Maintenance Support6
- And more…
Configure your new home with the following upgrades to make it truly your own. Some upgrades are only available for Early Bird Reservations, so inquire today.
- Rooftop Solar
- Electric Car Charger
- Solar Carport
- Custom Closet
- Advanced Air Filtration
- Smart Home
- Induction Cooktop
- Finish Upgrades (Flooring + Cabinets)
Privacy + Safety
At Lively Lane, community, safety, and privacy go hand in hand. All Phase I homes come with a private, fenced rear garden that still keeps eyes on the shared common yards. Tight-sealing, Pella® casement windows are thoughtfully staggered, and homes are separated by two-hour fire rated double-wall construction to minimize the transfer of heat or sound between homes. And, all homes at Lively Lane are fire sprinklered to protect you and your family. You won’t find that in your average home.
Buying a new home is a magical moment. As part of our move-in gift to you, select from one of eight building emblems symbolizing what your new home signifies to you. At closing, we’ll mount your emblem under the gable of your new home.
- 1 The Clever Townhomes in Phase II do not include Storage / Bike sheds or fenced Rear Gardens, but do include a rear patio.
- 2 Association dues vary by unit. Inquire for more information.
- 3 Services are subject to change.
- 4 Personal Property Insurance and additional coverage may be desired by owners. Consult your insurance agent.
- 5 Speeds up to 400 x 20 mpbs. Upgrades for internet and TV available.
- 6 Subject to additional charges.
Disclaimer: Descriptions, renderings, illustrations, floor plans, amenities, finishes and other information described herein is preliminary and subject to modification by Lively Lane for any reason. Further, all renderings, illustrations, and other graphic depictions are illustrative in nature and are not intended to reflect the specific condition of any feature, unit, or view when built. The actual condition of the project when completed will control. Lively Lane expressly reserves the right to make changes to the unit, regime, planned amenities or common area during the construction of the project.